Meet the Winemaker dinner – 29 August
We are excited to be introducing Stephen Cook from Barossa Valley-based Eisenstone. Stephen will join us to discuss his passion for Barossa Shiraz, his philosophy around his brand and his focus on the sub-regions of the Barossa.
Eisenstone kicked some serious goals in its debut appearance at the 20/20 Halliday Awards held recently in Melbourne….
• Top 10 best new winery – 5 Stars
• 96 points – 2014 Eisenstone Greenock Shiraz
• 95 points – 2016 Eisenstone Ebenezer Shiraz
• 95 points – 2015 Eisenstone Seppeltsfield Shiraz
• 94 points – 2015 Eisenstone Greenock Shiraz
Want to try these wines? Then join us on 29 August where we will be serving these wines plus a preview of the 2017 Eisenstone Marananga Shiraz which is yet to be released.
What: Meet the Winemaker dinner – Stephen Cook from Eisenstone
When: Thursday, 29 August, 7:00 pm
Where: Annata – 69 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest
Cost: $125 per person, includes a delicious 5-course meal with matching Eisenstone Shiraz wine.