Commencing this Friday (15 May), we are open for in-house dining under the new Government COVID-19 Step One guidelines (which restricts us to 10 guests in the restaurant at any one time).
During this time, diners are offered the ‘Annata Experience Set Menus’, with a 4-course dinner option Monday to Thursday and a 5-course option on Friday and Saturday for lunch and dinner. Book early to avoid disappointment.
We have two seatings for our dinner service Monday to Saturday.
Bookings will be taken at 6:00 PM (to 7:45 PM) and 8:00 PM (till late)
and two seatings for lunch service Friday and Saturday.
12:00 PM (to 2:15 PM) and 2:30 PM (to 5:00 PM)
To tempt you, here is a sample of what you can expect for our ‘Annata Experience Set Menus’ depending on availability.
Torched bonito, seaweed, cucumber + horseradish
Confit leek, potato dumpling, jamon broth + burnt citrus
Spangled Emperor, brassicas, black quinoa and carrot
Borrowdale pork neck, pineapple kosho, salted mustard leaves
Slow-cooked figs, coffee and cardamon
Oysters natural/hot sauce
Sourdough + cultured butter
Potato crumpet, Nduja, soured onion
Green beans, nduja, ricotta salata
3 cheeses, jam + fruit & bread
Vegetarian options will be available, please notify us at the time of booking.
– Due to current government capacity regulations, every booked seat will be subject to the full set menu price, with no exceptions.
– Please be prompt and accurate with booking sizes (including children), as due to current regulations we cannot guarantee any late additions to booked numbers.
– Early sittings are subject to a strict seating allocation to allow us time to sanitise prior to the second sitting. For these seatings, we will be accepting tables early for pre-drinks.
– We cannot guarantee we can accommodate Vegan/low FODMAP/High-Needs dietary requirements unless we receive at least 48 hrs notice.
– If guests arrive without the COVIDSafe app activated on their phone, they will be required to supply their contact details, so they can be contacted in the event of a COVID-19 infection.
– Stay home if you feel unwell
What: Annata re-opens for in-house dining
- Monday-Thursday (dinner) 4-courses $79 per head
- Friday & Saturday (lunch & dinner) 5-courses $99 per head
When: From Friday, 15 May
Where: 69 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest